Christ Church is one church with two unique campuses, but you can expect to have very similar experiences at both locations. When you first step foot on either campus, you can expect to be greeted and guided by our hospitality team. Feel free to enjoy coffee and refreshments as our valued guest. We also encourage you to visit our information desk in the foyer for more helpful answers. Here are a few things we would like for you to know when visiting us on Sunday morning.
Sunday Worship services begin at 10:45 am at both Bartlett and Arlington locations.
- Biblical Preaching - You can expect our Bible teachers to open up the Word of God each week and share relevant, practical, and powerful messages that will both challenge and encourage you. To listen to our messages, feel free to explore our media tab at the top of the page.
- Dynamic Worship - You can expect a more modern style of worship, including a full praise band, however we always value the substance of what we sing over the style of music we choose. You can expect every song we sing to exalt Jesus Christ and proclaim His gospel.
- Casual Dress - You can expect a casual dress environment, as we believe that God is more concerned with the condition of our hearts when we worship and less concerned about man's outward appearance (1 Sam 16:7). We want you to be yourself and be comfortable.
- Safety and Love for your Children - You can expect your children to be placed in a safe and loving environment during our worship services. While we emphasize teaching your children about God and His word, our top priority is to make sure they are cared for.
- Communion Services - Every 3rd Sunday of the month we will observe the Lord's Supper as a church family. We offer an open invitation to the Lord's table for all believers in Christ Jesus, regardless of denomination.
- Family Worship Services - Every 5th Sunday we will celebrate our families during Sunday morning worship, inviting all of our children in the sanctuary and sharing a relevant message for both children and adults alike.